Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for leasing a Dayton River Condo?
1. Schedule a tour on this website.
2. Complete and submit the Preliminary Application (no charge or obligation).
3. Tour the condos and fall in love!
4. Complete the full rental application including background screening through TransUnion SmartMove. TransUnion SmartMove will email you directly, you complete their application and pay the application/background screening fee(s) directly to TransUnion (approximately $42 for each adult).
5. Get approved and live happily ever after!
How does the condo tour work?
We will meet at the leasing office on the left side of the larger residential building (729 W. Riverview Ave. 45406). There is usually parking available in front of the building, or you can park behind the building.
You can bring the preliminary application already completed or you can complete one in our office (no charge or obligation). We look forward to showing you our beautiful condos!
Can I get pre-approved and added to a list for when a condo becomes available?
Yes, you can! Learn about our Future Residents List here.
Once approved, what is required to take possession of the condo?
We require the security deposit when the lease is signed, and first month's rent to take possession of the condo.
What utilities are included with the rent?
Heat, water, sewer, trash service, hot water, grounds keeping are all FREE!
All you pay is rent and electricity.
Are pets allowed?
We are pet friendly, but the pet(s) must be approved. There is a pet agreement that must be signed, an additional $250 refundable pet deposit, and an additional $50/month per pet in rent. It is imperative that the pet(s) not disturb any other residents, their guests, their pets, etc., and the pet(s) must be under control at all times on the property. We treat two cats as one pet for the deposit and additional rent purposes.
What are the minimum requirements for approval of my application?
Please review the Resident Screening Guidelines here.